Aniqah Ready-to-smock Bishop in Mauve
Ready to smock baby bishop for your little princess!
If you just love to smock but not so keen on sewing, this is a special project you can work on! It is perfect as a gift with your own personal touch in it!
Our ready to smock bishop is also perfect for learners who are passionate to learn smocking on a bishop.
The bishop is fully constructed.
- Neck binding and mini piping with hand-stitch finishing
- Tiny French seams on both side seams
- The hem is hand finished with slip stitches
- Back closure is complete with buttonholes and tiny buttons
The Smocking Preparation
- The neckline is blocked and the centre is marked
- The armhole seams are neatly done. No bulky or uneven pleats in the area
- 8 full space rows of pleating around the neckline
- 7 half space rows of pleating at the sleeves
The Imperial Batiste by Spechler Vogel is a great fabric for making baby dresses. It is a 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend which requires very little ironing and minimum care.
Finished Dress Measurements
|Size/Age||Child Height in cm||Child Weight in kg||Dress Length in cm|
|3 - 6 months||56 - 61||3 - 5||48|
|6 - 12 months||63.5 - 68.5||5 - 8||51|
|12 - 24 months||76||8 - 10||54.5|