Iris Smocked Bishop in Cream, Size 12 months
Gorgeous bishop dress in cream with timeless vintage bullion roses.
A classic little hand-smocked bishop dress for your precious baby girl. This is an heirloom dress you will be able to pass down to the next princess.
- Hand smocked around the neckline
- Mini piping trims the neckline and short bound sleeves.
- Sweet bullion rose embroidery
- A pair of matching two-layer bows add interest to the design
- The generous hem is hand finished with slip stitches
- Back closure with tiny buttons
We highly recommend Iris Smocked Bishop to wear over our Petticoat. Check out the link below:
I made it entirely handmade by selecting the material, cutting, smocking, adding embroidery, and finally sewing and hand stitching.
The Imperial Batiste by Spechler Vogel is a great fabric for making baby dresses. It is a 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend which requires very little ironing and minimum care.
Finished Dress Measurements
|Size/Age||Child Height in cm||Child Weight in kg||Dress Length in cm|
|3 - 6 months||56 - 61||6 - 8||48|
|6 - 12 months||63.5 - 68.5||8 - 10||51.5|
|12 - 18 months||76 - 84||8 - 12||55|
- Hand wash only
- Wash separately
- Medium heat iron