Aniqah Ready-to-smock Bishop in Baby Blue
Ready to smock baby bishop for your little princess!
If you just love to smock but not so keen on sewing, this is a special project you can work on! It is perfect as a gift with your own personal touch in it!
Our ready to smock bishop is also perfect for learners who are passionate to learn smocking on a bishop.
The bishop is fully constructed.
- Neck binding and mini piping with hand-stitch finishing
- Tiny French seams on both side seams
- The hem is hand finished with slip stitches
- Back closure is complete with buttonholes and tiny buttons
The Smocking Preparation
- The neckline is blocked and the centre is marked
- The armhole seams are neatly done. No bulky or uneven pleats in the area
- 8 full space rows of pleating around the neckline
- 7 half space rows of pleating at the sleeves
The Imperial Batiste by Spechler Vogel is a great fabric for making baby dresses. It is a 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend which requires very little ironing and minimum care.
Finished Dress Measurements
|Size/Age||Child Height in cm||Child Weight in kg||Dress Length in cm|
|3 - 6 months||56 - 61||3 - 5||48|
|6 - 12 months||63.5 - 68.5||5 - 8||51|
|12 - 24 months||76||8 - 10||54.5|
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and protect the data you send us over the internet.
We accept payment with PayPal and Stripe (Credit Card or Debit Card) worldwide.
For Malaysian customers only, we also accept direct transfers and our bank account details will be provided during check out.
Do you have any enquiries with regards to custom slots and payment terms? Kindly drop us your message here.